LADITools - Linux Audio Desktop Integration Tools
LADITools is a set of tools aiming to achieve the goals of the LADI project to improve desktop integration and user workflow of Linux audio system based on JACK and LASH. Those tools take advantage of the DBus interfaces recently added to JACK and LASH to ease the configuration and use of those two great softwares.
Ok, sounds good... but what does it really do ?
You will find in this suite :
- The laditools python module (no interest for the end users)
- laditray : a system tray icon that allows you to start, stop and monitor JACK, as well as start some JACK related apps (log viewer, connections...)
- wmladi : a controller as a Window Maker dockapp. Uses the same menu as laditray
- ladilog : a JACK, LASH and a2jmidid log viewer
- ladiconf : a GUI to setup JACK's configuration
- g15ladi : a JACK monitor for g15 keyboards
You will find a bunch of screenshots attached to this page. Those are old, I know. I make some new ones when I get a chance.
A second release candidate is now available ! Get the source tarballs from here or wait till it gets in your distro...
Git repository access
You can also access svn to grab the latest development version. Those willing to follow the development closely can subscribe to this RSS feed, or look at the updates appearing on the #LAC channel on freenode.
- git clone git://git.marcochapeau.org/laditools.git